Monday 4 February 2013

The Monday Smile

Happy Monday everyone, I hope that you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead.
This week I have a two patterns to show you, both are very simple and fun to make and best of all are great for using up your stash.

Have a lovely crafty week!


Daffodils, make you smile
Spring is just around the corner


This weeks smile is for all the teachers out there, just to let you know we appreciate all that you do.



Why Teachers Turn to Drink






quotations on smiles

quotations on smiles

quotations on smiles


quotations on smiles


quotations on smiles










              here         and       here




                                                          

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda - good to smile at the beginning of the week! Our snowdrops are showing their white buds and I dried some washing on the line at the weekend! Spring is nearly here!
    Looking forward to the patterns...
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... so many times I was on the edge of tantrums..I cried once, as kids sometimes are not angels at all!
    thanks for cheerful quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post, you really did make me smile :) ELisabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday - you made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx