Monday 7 January 2013

The Monday Smile

Good morning everyone and thank you for the great response from my last post about the stash dilemma  it looks as if we all are in the same boat!  So many suggestions and thoughts on the subject and because our friend Ana BC from lanas de ana has challenged me ( you know I can't resist a challenge) The stash-buster challenge is about to be born but more about that in a later post, very soon I promise.

Another week has begun and don't you just hate having to get out of bed to go to work on a Monday morning after having a lovely lazy Sunday. So to help your week get off to a good start I am going to publish a joke or funny anecdote on Monday. 



After 20 years of marriage a husband and wife go to counselling  When asked what the problem is, the wife breaks into a passionate tirade of every problem they've ever had.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist gets up, walks over to the wife, makes her stand up and kisses her very hard. The woman shuts up and quietly sits down.
The therapist says to the husband, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?"
After a moment the husband replies, "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays I fish."

More smiles here

All the material I'm using for this feature has been found on-line, none of it is mine.  My intention is to bring a little laughter into our lives and not to offend :)

2 comments:

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx